As a leader in 24/7 logistics services, we are fully committed to and capable of keeping a high level of service operating under the most difficult of circumstances
Our leadership team is meeting daily to assess the current conditions and following the guidance and recommendations of all governmental agencies as this outbreak unfolds. We are fully dedicated to continuing to provide our essential services during this difficult time to minimize the impact to our valued customers.
Due to the unprecedented scope and response required during the Covid-19 Outbreak, Circle Logistics has taken the following steps in order to ensure the greatest continuity of operations in support of our staff, our communities, and your business needs:
- All Employees are currently setup and able to fully function within their capacity in a remote work from home scenario
- All systems are fully accessible to all employees working from home. All staffing levels and scheduling are 100% operational
- All technology and communication platforms have been tested and are fully accessible remotely
- Customer Teams are fully integrated into their own team level workflows and fully engaged with all customers
- Driver Representatives are fully engaged with drivers and partner carriers within the same scope of normal business processes
We are fully committed to taking the same care we always do to ensure on-time performance and will transparently communicate any market fluctuations or external disruptions that may occur and impact that performance.
Should you have any questions or concerns relating to our operations during this period, please contact your account manager who is available to address any needs that you may have during this time.